Rape Crisis Cell
- Rape crisis cell is another program started by the Delhi commission for women in September 2005 to provide assistance to rape victims.
- This is free legal service cell exclusively for rape victims.
- A team of persons supervised by experienced lawyers provide legal services to the victims.
- The rape crisis cell will assist the prosecutor in the trial, oppose the bail application of the accused, facilitate recording of statement under section 164 of the code of criminal procedure.
- The telephone number is +91-11-23370557.
- Police station in all 11 districts of Delhi intimate about a rape incident and the commission's helpline will take over to inform the concerned Crisis-Intervention-Center to promptly follow up the case and provide trauma counseling and other support to the victim.
- This is a 24 hours service.
The RCC works 24x7 throughout the year. The telephone number is +91-11-23370557.
Back to previous page |
Page Last updated date : 16-04-2020 18:19 pm